Vision - Mission - Core Values
ISBA is the preeminent resource in school governance and respected advocate of public education.
The mission of the ISBA is to provide exceptional professional development, resources, and advocacy necessary for excellence in school board governance.
- Member Focused: ISBA believes that the delivery of timely, excellent, high-value services, are vital to the support and service of its members
- Passionate About Excellence: ISBA believes that effective planning, focused on continuous improvement, are essential to providing high quality programs and services.
- Engaged In A Team Approach: ISBA believes that a collaborative, goal-oriented team approach, enhances our member-focused programs and services.
- Bound By Ethics/Integrity: ISBA values integrity, honesty, consideration for others, attentiveness, confidentiality, and personal responsibility.
- Committed To Creativity & Innovation: ISBA values an openness to new ideas that enhances practices aligned to our goals and mission.